Belly Pics - Take 5

Thursday, January 04, 2007 14 Comments A+ a-

18 Weeks Pregnant
22 Weeks Pregnant

26 Weeks Pregnant

30 Weeks Pregnant

Christmas Day - 33 Weeks Pregnant

34 Weeks Pregnant

Overall, I'm feeling pretty good. I just had my 34-week appointment and so far, I've gained 30 pounds. I have another six weeks to go, so we'll see what the final number is at the end. The doctor says that Hudson is head down, which is a relief to me. I'm still slightly anemic and am continuing the extra iron pills. Hudson continues to be an active, little man, which was quite apparent by the swift kick he gave our doctor while she was checking his heart rate. We had a good laugh over that one.

Devyn has started saying Hudson's name (Hu-son) and will point to my belly when we ask her where Hudson is. She has also started calling her belly "baby" which is absolutely adorable!! I still don't think she has any concept of what is happening inside me but she'll figure it out soon enough. We're also making great strides in getting her to sleep by herself. Whew! She actually slept through the night for the first time two nights ago. You have NO idea what a load that is off my mind. Another update on Devyn is that I am FINALLY being called "ma-ma" after months of being called "da-da". It is seriously the best name in the world and I love hearing her little voice call out to me.

God is so good to us! I can't wait to see how this little man is going to touch our lives!!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

14 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
7:48 AM delete

Jenn,

You look great!! You are just all baby and nothing else. I can't wait to see what your belly looks like in another four weeks! I can't believe that Devyn is saying both Hudson and Ma-Ma. Those most be the sweetest words to hear.

Love, Mandy

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
8:34 AM delete

You still look so good! I'm glad that you're feeling good, too. I can't remember your exact due date but I do remember you saying that you expect to go a little late again. I hope that we deliver around the same time. It doesn't seem fair that I get to meet mine first...you've been pregnant longer! And by the way, if this baby comes out a girl, we must set them up! And if it comes out a boy....well then we'll have to get them together to have a mud fight or something:) love, Amy

Reply
avatar
Jill Davis
AUTHOR
10:17 AM delete

I am so excited for all the changes that 2007 bring for your family. I can't wait to meet Hudson! Hope you and Jon can get some rest before he arrives. Love you!

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
11:50 AM delete

Look at you beautiful pregnant momma! You are ALL baby! It looks like a basketball on two stick legs. So cute.
I am glad you feel well. Enjoy the last little bit.

Reply
avatar
andimae
AUTHOR
11:57 AM delete

You look so cute! I can't believe that both you and Amy are so close now...I still have FOREVER to go :)

And yay for Devyn sleeping through the night! I DO know what a big deal that one is- Audrey just had her first last week and I couldn't believe it! Hopefully things will just continue to get better for you guys in the sleep department!

Has Jon gotten any down time yet? I'm praying that you guys find the missing wallet and ring.

Reply
avatar
Stacey
AUTHOR
12:12 PM delete

Awwww, you are too cute!!

I will be praying for you as you near the end!

Reply
avatar
Joy
AUTHOR
2:31 PM delete

You do look great!

Reply
avatar
Overwhelmed!
AUTHOR
2:48 PM delete

You look fantastic! I can't wait for Hudson to arrive. :)

Reply
avatar
Amanda
AUTHOR
4:31 PM delete

looking wonderful!

Reply
avatar
Dana
AUTHOR
4:37 PM delete

wow--not that your belly isn't impressive, but you're hair grew really fast too! weird that's what i noticed?! ...and YAY for devyn calling you the right name :)

Reply
avatar
Wendy
AUTHOR
5:07 PM delete

You look great and I am glad to hear you feel good. I was the same way w/nesting. I'd go a little crazy w/it. Can't wait to hear your good news!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
12:27 AM delete

I am so excited to hear about the progress in the sleeping!! I know the need for uninterrupted sleep. Yeah for sleep!!! Praying that the weather clears up and you and Devyn can have some much needed family time with Jon. I know that clingy-only mommy will do cry. We have been doing it a lot around our house as well. Take care of you. The pics are great and you look amazing! Can't wait to see you again.
Love, Dareth

Reply
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
3:30 PM delete

You're beautiful. What a mama.

Reply
avatar
1:37 PM delete

I'm so glad you've taken these pics. I have so few pregnant pictures...what a treasure!

Reply
avatar