Belly Pics - Take 4

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 7 Comments A+ a-

18 weeks pregnant with Hudson.
22 weeks pregnant with Hudson.
26 weeks pregnant with Hudson.
30 weeks pregnant with Hudson.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

7 comments

Write comments
Elise
AUTHOR
7:26 AM delete

Oh, you look so great!
You're all belly! It makes me want to be pregnant again so badly - I loved it!

Reply
avatar
Dana
AUTHOR
8:11 PM delete

you have a basketball under there--right?! i SO hope that sometime i only get big in my belly and no where else just like you!

Reply
avatar
The Artist
AUTHOR
8:59 PM delete

Wow. You look great! All belly! how cute and thanks for sharing! Hope you're feeling well and things are progressing along nicely.

Reply
avatar
Amanda
AUTHOR
8:23 PM delete

You look so beautiful my friend! So little!

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
8:12 AM delete

You really don't look big at all, just cute! You look like the models in the magazine...you know, how we're supposed to look?! I can't believe people think you look ready to pop. Are you still getting comments like that?

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
1:05 AM delete

Beautiful!!
Can I rub your tummy when I see you? If not, I will control myself!!
Love, Dareth

Reply
avatar
Stacey
AUTHOR
10:14 AM delete

One hot mama!!

Reply
avatar