Such an Honor

Thursday, November 02, 2006 4 Comments A+ a-

Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land is being highlighted as Blog of the Week over at Overwhelmed With Joy's site. It's such a surprise and I thank her for the honor. If you're interested, you can check it out here.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Amy
AUTHOR
1:18 PM delete

Congrats! You deserve it!

I know I've said this, but I love your little basketball belly! And I have no idea what I've gained because Parker plays with my scale and changes the accuracy. I bet your weight gain is perfect for you because you're a smaller person. I will find out how things are going next week at my apt. I always get so nervous before them....isn't that silly?!

Reply
avatar
4:54 PM delete

Here by way of Overwhelmed...great interview...glad to find your blog!

Diane

Reply
avatar
10:42 AM delete

Congratulations and I loved learning more about you. You have such a sweet spirit!

Reply
avatar
janice
AUTHOR
2:35 AM delete

congrats to you!

i just read your interview there! :)

Reply
avatar