Nodding Off

Sunday, November 26, 2006 9 Comments A+ a-



Jon had placed Devyn in her booster seat while we prepared oatmeal for her; something she likes to eat before going to bed. As you can see, she was utterly exhausted and we just couldn't resisting pulling out the camera. The entertainment value was priceless!!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

9 comments

Write comments
The Artist
AUTHOR
5:28 PM delete

That is so funny. Poor thing. Great video!

Hope you had a great weekend! I'll be updating tomorrow after our dr. appt.

Chat soon!

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
5:47 PM delete

Oh my goodness! That is so great! I can't believe you actually got that all on tape. I kept waiting for her to flop down on the table...and removing the paci did nothing! Too much Thanksgiving for Miss Devyn:)
I'm going to have to show this to Joel when he gets home!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
9:21 PM delete

Simply adorable! It's exhausting work being 2!
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!
Love, Dareth

Reply
avatar
Proverbs31
AUTHOR
9:40 PM delete

Awwwww. How sad and cute all at the same time. Hilarious tho, she's a doll.:)

Reply
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
11:01 PM delete

Oh, poor baby! I love it when they do that! They fight it and fight it and it gets funnier and funnier!

Thank God my husband doesn't videotape ME when I'm reading in bed - I drop my book on my face half a dozen times before I give up reading and let myself sleep!

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
9:02 AM delete

Hilarious! She sure still loves that paci doesn't she!
Love, Sarah

Reply
avatar
The Artist
AUTHOR
8:03 PM delete

Hey there -
You've been tagged!
Read my blog!

Reply
avatar
Andi
AUTHOR
10:23 AM delete

This is so funny! I showed my husband and we were both laughing so hard. She is so cute!

Reply
avatar
Susie
AUTHOR
12:16 AM delete

She is so sweet and funny. :) This is one of many reasons I look forward to having my own one day - so I can laugh at the silly things they will do!

Reply
avatar