ABC Meme

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 3 Comments A+ a-

Mary, from Crankin' Out the Hits, tagged me to do this ABC meme, so enjoy!

A - Available/Single?
Of course not; been in a loving, supportive relationship for 9+ years.
B - Best Friend?
My husband and sisters.
C- Cake or Pie?
I’m a pie girl – especially cherry pie.
D - Drink Of Choice?
Iced Tea
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday?
Hmmmm… a hair brush.
F - Favorite Color?
Green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms?
Gummy bears.
H - Hometown?

I - Indulgence?
Bubble baths.
J - January or February?
February – our son is due in February.
K - Kids & Their Names?
Devyn (2) and Hudson (in-utero)
L - Life Is Incomplete Without?
My relationship with God – Good one Mary, I’ll just ditto this.
M - Marriage Date?
May 31, 2002
N- Number Of Siblings?
3 wonderful, hard-headed, loving, stubborn, and vivacious sisters.
O - Oranges or Apples?
Oranges
P - Phobias/Fears?
Snakes, BIG time. Give me spiders and bugs any day!
Q - Favorite Quote?
This is fast becoming my favorite quote from the movie Shall We Dance.
“We need a witness to our lives; there are a billion people on the planet... I mean, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything; the good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things... All of it, all of the time, every day, you're saying 'Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness'."
R - Reason to Smile?
Whenever I feel life moving inside of me. Amazing!!!
S - Season?
Fall
T - Tag Three People?
Katherine, Amy, and Wendy
U - Unknown Fact about Me?
I am addicted to the salad at the Olive Garden. Frighteningly addicted!
V - Vegetable you don't like?
I will NOT eat beets, hate them!
W - Worst Habit?
Biting my nails and my lips.
X - X-rays You've Had?
Do MRIs or ultrasounds count? I had MRIs done in high school and several ultrasounds for two pregnancies.
Y - Your Favorite Food?
Mexican or Italian.
Z - Zodiac Sign?
While Mom would kill me for saying this, I am a classic Virgo. My poor, poor husband!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
The Artist
AUTHOR
1:51 PM delete

Cool stuff. Thanks for playing along. I know you don't normally do this sort of thing.

I enjoyed reading about you!

Reply
avatar
andi
AUTHOR
3:53 PM delete

Oh, man. I am so addicted to the salads at the Olive Garden too! They have been one of my big pregnanancy cravings lately :)

Reply
avatar
Wendy
AUTHOR
4:44 PM delete

Thanks for the tag. :)

Reply
avatar