4-Wheeling, Baby!!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 3 Comments A+ a-



Devyn Paige is one of the most adventerous little girls I've ever met, and I'm not saying that just because I'm her mother. Here is proof that she adores adventure and is willing to try anything; listen to her laugh! I pray that these qualities stay with her throughout life!!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
The Artist
AUTHOR
6:30 PM delete

How precious!
Happy Birthday little one!
How are you doing, Jenn?
I'm back online at home and can't wait to chat on a more regular basis!

Reply
avatar
erin
AUTHOR
8:48 PM delete

Looks like the birthday girl had lots of fun!!! She is a little dare-devil!! You may have to keep a close eye on her!!!

:-)

Reply
avatar
2:16 PM delete

She is so adorable!

Reply
avatar