1000 Gifts - Week 3

Thursday, November 23, 2006 4 Comments A+ a-

Reasons 60 - 80 that I am so blessed!


Psalms 100
Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.

Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.

Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.

For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Susie
AUTHOR
12:44 PM delete

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! :)

Reply
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
7:32 AM delete

For He is good.

That's really all we need, isn't it?

Because He is good, all of the items on our lists exist.

Beautiful!

Reply
avatar
erin
AUTHOR
7:40 AM delete

I know it is late, but happy thanksgiving to you!!

I love the verses!

Hope you all had a wonderful day!!

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
12:37 PM delete

This is great, Jenn! I love this passage and it pretty much sums it all up. I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you're enjoying your long weekend!

Reply
avatar