Psst. Over Here...

Saturday, October 21, 2006 4 Comments A+ a-

One of my favorite bloggers, Overwhelmed with Joy, is currently on vacation and she's having a number of guest bloggers on her site. Needless to say, I was quite honored that she'd ask me to fill in on one of the days. Click here if you'd like to visit my guest post on her site.

We'll return to our regularly scheduled blogging on Monday. Have a wonderful weekend!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Wendy
AUTHOR
1:41 PM delete

What a sweet post! I'm sure it was really hard to walk out the door.

I love the picture of your family. I can relate so much since I have 3 sisters and no brothers as well. :)

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
2:34 PM delete

Oooohhh.... your post over at overwhelmed made me so emotional. I can relate even though we never lived anywhere for that long. I think that your feelings for the home are a good indication that your parents were great at accomplishing many of the things that your "Heart and Home" post reflects. I know that you wrote this a while ago, but now I feel like we should meet for coffee and reminisce about childhood memories...he he:)

Reply
avatar
7:24 PM delete

I enjoyed your post over at Overwhelmed With Joy. I lived 19 years in my childhood home. Good times. My parents are still there so we have yet to say goodbye.

Thanks for posting.

Reply
avatar
7:14 PM delete

That was a lovely post!
My Mum still lives in my childhood home, yet my sister and I know that within the next few years we are going to have to face saying good bye to our home. It will be very hard.

Reply
avatar