Nearly Salivating...

Saturday, October 07, 2006 7 Comments A+ a-

Ok, so I'm very aware how covetous and materialistic this is. Please no judging. I found the most beautiful, luxurious diaper bag and I'm nearly salivating with want for it. (See, I told you it was materialistic!) Isn't it the most divine diaper bag you've ever seen? Its trendy and has a functional purpose, how could I go wrong?! Of course, try justifying the cost of this bag to hubby... it's obviously a no-go. I may have to put it on my wish list for Christmas...

PS I realize how dorky it is to be covetous over a diaper bag, but what can I say?! Even though I'm a mommy, I still want to look good!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

7 comments

Write comments
org junkie
AUTHOR
7:15 PM delete

Hi! I can totally understand. My Thursday Thirteen this week was 13 reasons to convince my hubby to let me buy an organizing unit..lol. The diaper bag is beautiful....feel free to use some of my reasons...they may apply to you as well :) Laura

Reply
avatar
proud parents
AUTHOR
9:46 PM delete

I love that diaper bag! I may have to put one on my Christmas list too.

Reply
avatar
The Artist
AUTHOR
2:06 PM delete

I want one!
I want one!
I want one!
Tell me where to find it!
Tell me where to find it!

I think I can get hubby to buy it since it's his first baby - I mean, he's want me to look good, right? I mean, he should, right?

;o)

Reply
avatar
4:56 AM delete

I am not a bag person at all, (I am a shoe addict) but I LOVE IT!
If it would make you feel good put it on you Christmas wish list(and drop numerous hints)
Congratulations on one year of wonder blogs.

Reply
avatar
Dana
AUTHOR
6:16 AM delete

hmmm it's going to be even harder to convince justin to let me have one--not being preggo and all. it's cute jenn--no surprise you have such good taste!

Reply
avatar
Jill Davis
AUTHOR
9:25 AM delete

It's very cute!! Hopefully someone will be able to get it for you!

Reply
avatar
Overwhelmed!
AUTHOR
11:37 AM delete

Oh, I don't blame or judge you for coveting this beautiful diaper bag! :) I hope you get it.

I got the Quickutz die tool, that I was coveting, for my birthday in July. :)

Reply
avatar