With Sincere Thanks

Friday, September 22, 2006 7 Comments A+ a-

I am absolutely ecstatic to present to you my new blog design by Susie at Bluebird Blogs! She, as always, has done an amazing job and I am so pleased with my new look. She is currently hosting a free blog design contest on her site and if you’d like some sprucing up, I *highly* suggest you visit her site. She is amazing to work with and is one of the most talented ladies I know.

On a personal note, Susie has become very dear to me as both a fellow blogger and friend. I see a woman full of warmth, compassion, and sincerity; a woman who is unafraid to talk about her convictions and opinions; and someone who whole-heartedly loves the Lord. When I was having a rough time with some unwanted visitors about 6-8 weeks ago and had to pull my original blog, she was one of the first to contact me with her support and encouragement. In her email, she offered to do this blog design for free. She has NO idea how much that meant to me and the offer literally brought me to tears.

So, thank you, Susie, for being such a talented designer, a supportive friend, and for this beautiful design. I’m praying for you and my hope is that God will bring wonderful blessings your way this year!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

7 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
6:36 PM delete

I love the new layout. It looks great!!
Kudos to Susie!
Dareth

Reply
avatar
aggiejenn
AUTHOR
7:06 PM delete

How very sweet of her! You are very blessed in so many ways.

Reply
avatar
12:40 AM delete

I'm so glad to "see" you back. I followed your blog from Jenny in Queensland, and was horribly upset by the controvery you were pulled in to. It's so wonderful that Susie was able to help you out. I think your blog looks beautiful! :)

Reply
avatar
The Artist
AUTHOR
9:10 AM delete

I absolutely love it! It fits you perfectly and as always Susie has done a great job!

I'm glad you're still around too! I have grown to love sharing everything with you in the cyber world!

Blessings, my friend.

Reply
avatar
Joy
AUTHOR
8:29 PM delete

It is AWESOME!! I have been drooling over Susie's designs for months now... maybe just maybe I'll get my act together and use her wonderous talents.

Reply
avatar
2:04 PM delete

I love it!! Susie is so talented!
I have my fingers crossed to win, but if not I am going to ask for a new design for Christmas!!!

Reply
avatar
Overwhelmed!
AUTHOR
2:28 PM delete

I absolutely love your new blog design! Once again, Susie has done a FABULOUS job (she designed my Irish-themed blog as well). She's the best, isn't she?!!

Reply
avatar