Snip, Snip

Friday, September 29, 2006 6 Comments A+ a-

I did something crazy yesterday... I chopped my hair!!

Seriously, I'd been feeling dowdy, low, and downright boring as of late and suddenly I had the brillant idea to visit a beauty salon. Within two hours I was sitting in front of a full-length mirror and my stylist was working her magic. I gave her no parameters, instructions, or ideas. I just told her to do her "thang" and make me sassy! It worked!!

I left with about eight inches gone and a cute, sassy bob that hits me about chin-length. I love it; the family loves it; Devyn didn't even notice; and the look on my husband's face was completely worth it. The look that said who are you, what have you done with my wife, and I want to keep YOU for a while. *Sigh* I feel like a new woman!!

I'll try to post a picture soon.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
Sarah
AUTHOR
8:31 AM delete

Can't wait to see your new do!
Love, Sarah

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
8:50 AM delete

I'm surprised to admit it but I actually like the hair cut on you. I could never be that brave.

Reply
avatar
HappyMama
AUTHOR
12:16 PM delete

You have to post a picture...I want to see your new hairdo!

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
6:27 PM delete

I think you looked great in your previous pictures, but I bet this new cut looks really good on you. You look like a small person and I think short hair looks great on small women. Can't wait to see it! We need a little sprucing up once in a while, eh?

Reply
avatar
Overwhelmed!
AUTHOR
12:39 AM delete

Okay, where's the picture of you with your new do? Email it to me, will you? :) I chopped my hair off over a year ago and now I'm trying to grow it back.

Reply
avatar
The Artist
AUTHOR
8:32 AM delete

I understand that! I have been trying to keep my hair cut and colored in a STACKED bob since the pregnancy started so at least I felt I was "doing" something not looky frumpy. It's bad enough other parts of my body are n't cooperating, ya know?

Can't wait to see the new look!

Reply
avatar