Haircut Photos

Saturday, September 30, 2006 8 Comments A+ a-

Mommy and Devyn posing for the camera.
Another photo involving the ever-posing Devyn.
One of Devyn's infamous funny faces. I LOVE this photo!!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

8 comments

Write comments
Dana
AUTHOR
9:43 PM delete

LOVE the new hair cut! -it definitely suits you! and that picture of miss devyn is priceless :)

Reply
avatar
Overwhelmed!
AUTHOR
12:29 AM delete

Very cute photos! Your hairstyle looks great on you!

Reply
avatar
Wendy
AUTHOR
7:13 AM delete

Your new haircut is so cute! That last picture is adorable.

Reply
avatar
The Artist
AUTHOR
4:08 PM delete

Love it! I'm getting mine done Wednesday - you gave me the fever!

Park photos are adorable as well. Your baby girl is growing up fast!

Reply
avatar
amy
AUTHOR
6:54 PM delete

I love it...your hair and Devyn's cute faces:)

Reply
avatar
HappyMama
AUTHOR
9:33 AM delete

Love your new do. Devyn's curls and funny faces are adorable!

Reply
avatar
Jill Davis
AUTHOR
11:39 AM delete

I love your hair! I am glad that you are feeling better! We had a blast on Friday night! We will have to do it again soon!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
10:27 PM delete

What is that face? That picture is priceless, I laughed so hard when I saw that picture of Devyn. Love the hair sis! :)

Reply
avatar