Day at the Park

Saturday, September 30, 2006 3 Comments A+ a-

Devyn and I spent the whole day alone. Daddy had to run some errands and work on the family camper, so Devyn and I spent some quality time together. It involved running a few errands of our own, lunch alone, and an hour at the neighborhood playground. We had an absolute blast today!!
Devyn manning the playground steering wheel.

Climbing the stairs on her own; who needs Mommy?!

One of my new favorite photos of Miss Devyn Paige. Doesn't she look happy?!

Devyn before throwing herself down the slide!

Geranimo!! When did she become such a big toddler?!?

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Overwhelmed!
AUTHOR
12:28 AM delete

Oh, what sweet pictures! What a big girl Devyn has become. :) I love her curls!

Reply
avatar
Joy
AUTHOR
12:00 PM delete

It is amazing how quickly they become independent and daring. My 1 year old is already pushing off my help and trying to do slides and all by herself at the park. Slow down little one!

Devyn is adorable and I'm glad you could enjoy a wonderful day together! Looks like it was a beautiful day too. Fall and Spring are my favorite times of the year. Can't get enough of being outdoors enjoying the mild weather.

Reply
avatar
1:57 AM delete

Love your new hair style. Deyvn looks gorgeous and SO happy. Her curls are adorable!

Reply
avatar