Congratulations to All!!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 0 Comments A+ a-

This “Congratulations” post has been L-O-N-G overdue and I’m so glad to finally get around to posting it. We’ve been inundated with baby news and I’m so happy and thrilled for my friends. First and foremost, my friend Jill announced her pregnancy at the beginning of August. She and her husband experienced a tragic miscarriage earlier this year and she bravely wrote about it on her blog. I admire her ability to put such personal feelings out there and yet, still have hope in God’s plan for her life. Needless to say, we’re absolutely ecstatic for them and the new life they’re bringing into this world.

Secondly, our friends Kristin and Ryan found out that they’re having a baby girl this afternoon. This new baby will be joining big brother, Ty, and we’re so happy for them!!

Thirdly, my sister, Christine, and I went to a shower for her sister-in-law (my friend, long story) over the weekend. It was so fun to watch her open so many pink, frilly clothes for Miss Abigail Mary. It was wonderful to see Shamree and she is absolutely glowing as the pregnant, mom-to-be, she’s so happy.

And now on to the birth announcements…

Chloe Paige joined big sister, Emma, and her parents Sarah and Travis on August 13th. She weighed 8 lbs and was 19 inches long. She is already a month old and is such a doll!

Emerson Faith was born on September 9th (her due date) to parents Ben and Kara. She weighed 7 lbs, 8 ozs, and was 22 inches long. She is absolutely beautiful!

With all of the recent announcements, I thought this might be a good time for a baby roll-call.

November
Shamree and Josh – Expecting a baby girl, baby #1.

January
Jeremy and Cassie – Expecting a baby boy, their 2nd child.
Jeff and Katie – Expecting a surprise, their 3rd child.
Kristin and Ryan – Expecting a girl, their 2nd child.

February
Jon and I – Expecting a surprise (not for long), our 2nd child.
Peter and Rebecca – Expecting a surprise, baby #1.

April
Jeremy and Jill – Expecting a surprise, baby #1.

And last, but certainly not least, look at all of the babies on their way in blog-land.
Ellie, from Cum Grano Salis, is due any day now.
Mary, from Hess Hit Factory, is due in December.
Amy, from Amy, Oh My, is due a week after me.
Joy, from Joy in the Journey, is due in March but has recently said good-bye on her blog.

I just LOVE all the new babies that are here and are currently growing inside their mommies’ tummies. It’s such a beautiful blessing and I’m so happy for everyone. Congratulations to all!!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.