Belly Pics - Take 1

Saturday, September 09, 2006 8 Comments A+ a-

Well, it's time to get out the camera and start chronicling the growing belly of this pregnancy. We didn't start taking pictures of the first pregnancy until about 18 weeks because with the first one, there really wasn't anything to photograph. And while I could have started a lot sooner with this pregnancy, I thought it would be fitting to wait until 18 weeks again. So, for those that are interested, here you are, a comparison of the first and second pregnancy.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

8 comments

Write comments
HappyMama
AUTHOR
9:20 PM delete

What a beautiful glow you have, MaMa! You look just absolutely happy... Love you, Missy

Reply
avatar
Dana
AUTHOR
10:10 PM delete

awww you're the cutest preggo lady ever :)

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
11:29 AM delete

You have a very cute round belly! I, on the other hand, don't look that cute. I think I look pregnant but I don't have that cute, round look...yet!

Reply
avatar
The Artist
AUTHOR
4:14 PM delete

Great shots! I love belly pics! ;o) You look great!

Reply
avatar
The Artist
AUTHOR
4:14 PM delete

Great shots! I love belly pics! ;o) You look great!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
12:00 AM delete

Jenn, You look beautiful! I love the pregnant belly. It is such a miraculous thing that our God built our bodies to house new life. I was able to embrace that so readily when I was pregnant...now if I could just figure out what to do with it now that my girl is quickly approaching a year;-)
Love, Dareth

Reply
avatar
Overwhelmed!
AUTHOR
1:39 PM delete

These both are great shots! I love the second one because it shows the baby's big sister, Devyn, in the picture. :) Very nice!

Reply
avatar
Amanda
AUTHOR
8:35 PM delete

You look great! I love my belly and I love to show it off! Even though this is my 3rd baby, I feel just as excited as I did with the 1st!

Reply
avatar