Are you ready...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 7 Comments A+ a-

...for some football?!? Do you think the family obsesses much?! Here we have 8-day-old Emerson Faith and 22-month-old Devyn Paige both sporting the infamous orange-n-blue colors, from several states away. The funny thing... neither family knew the other had the matching Bronco cheerleader outfits.

Emmie at only 8 days old is already learning the ways of the family. We'd expect nothing less from Ben and Kara!!

Although Devyn doesn't quite understand the cheers and jeers going on, she thinks Daddy is hilarious when he watches his team!

Our little cheerleader, doing her part to cheer on our team.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

7 comments

Write comments
Joy
AUTHOR
10:15 PM delete

Oh, I'm so glad I found you! Since I've been gone, I didn't know you'd left the other place, and worried I'd never find you again!! You have got to be the most adorable pregnant girl ever! Seriously! Take care!!
Blessings!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
10:25 PM delete

I LOVE this picture of Jon and Devyn! It truely shows a daddy's- girl moment. She has the best smile! That's too funny that you and Kara bought the same outfits for your girls.

Reply
avatar
aggiejenn
AUTHOR
9:07 AM delete

So cute!! Y'all are SERIOUS about some football! :-)

Reply
avatar
Dana
AUTHOR
5:15 PM delete

love it--GO BRONCOS! it's lonely cheering for them in Ohio...

Reply
avatar
O Mama Mia
AUTHOR
10:03 PM delete

Oh.. now, see? You're killin' me here! I was all ready to come here & find baby sex news. Then I saw the football stuff & was skimming like mad to read "Hudson"... but, alas... I must wait. Aren't you going SOON???

Reply
avatar
HappyMama
AUTHOR
10:27 AM delete

What a CUTE cheerleader!! Does she do little cheers to help Daddy's team win!?!

Reply
avatar
Overwhelmed!
AUTHOR
10:19 AM delete

What a cute little cheerleader Devyn is. And I'm not surprised to see 8 days old Emmie in her Bronco cheerleader outfit. In my college town, many babies go home in team outfits. :) They condition them at a young age!

Reply
avatar