Ahhh... Sweet Innocence

Thursday, September 07, 2006 6 Comments A+ a-

To see Devyn love her friend, Emma, whole-heartedly, with complete sincerity, and overwhelming joy is true innocence in all her glory.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
The Artist
AUTHOR
5:34 AM delete

Precious.

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
8:54 AM delete

I love Devyn's face in this picture!

Reply
avatar
HappyMama
AUTHOR
10:28 AM delete

Devyn looks so excited! What a wonderful photo.

Reply
avatar
Amyohmy
AUTHOR
12:51 PM delete

I keep commenting but I guess I can't comment because of the new beta format...hmmm. Anyway, love your new blog and I'm so glad you're back. You were missed! Can't wait for you to find out what you're having and Devyn and Emma are so cute!

Reply
avatar
Lori
AUTHOR
2:30 PM delete

Kids are so adorable. Their love is overflowing and unconditional. This photo is just way to sweet. Thanks for sharing it.

Reply
avatar
Overwhelmed!
AUTHOR
1:37 PM delete

What a sweet picture. I just love the innocent love that shines from children. It's a sight to behold!

Reply
avatar