My 1st Troll

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 5 Comments A+ a-

So, apparently, it seems as though I have a troll lurking on my blog. My sincere apologies to all of my friends and family that view this blog and have to see her comments. I've asked her (or him) to go away but apparently she is here to stay. I'll continue to update as I usually do and hope that she'll tire of this eventually. I find it incredibly sad that she feels the need to question my mothering or judge my life but that's how it goes when I lay everything out in the open.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
Dana
AUTHOR
4:31 PM delete

hmmmm if only there were a way for you and i to combine our 'fiesty' forces. there would be no troll to worry about. sorry to hear about the frustrations, that blows. :( i would encourage whomever to first remove the plan from their own eye...

Reply
avatar
me again
AUTHOR
4:33 PM delete

stupid typo--remove the plank from their own eye

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
5:36 PM delete

If you are not ashamed of your comments, then why do you come in as anonymous?

Jenn, I love reading your blog and it has gotten me checking in on some of your links as well.
Dareth

Reply
avatar
5:41 AM delete

Yikes!! How annoying...hopefully whoever that is will tire quickly...she must have an awful feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Blessings,
Joy

Reply
avatar
Jennifer
AUTHOR
1:37 PM delete

Ashleigh, I have really been struggling with how to respond to your latest post. On one hand, I want you to be aware that I have had others disagree with me in the past. For instance, if you read my "Heart on My Sleeve" post, you'll notice that I kept every comment on there, including the ones that disagreed with me.

However, on the other hand, I want you to realize that I don't appreciate the tone you're using in your comments to me and I won't allow someone to come on to MY blog and call ME names.

You said that since I'm on the internet, I have to accept negative criticism and I disagree with that. You are choosing to come to my site and I'm giving you a glimpse into my life. If I don't like the content or tone of a comment, I don't have to keep it. The same logic could be said of you, if my parenting is so thoughtless and you find fault with it, then why do you continue to come back?

Ashleigh, you are more than welcome to stay as a reader or to comment as much as you like. However, if the tone is judgmental or there is name-calling, then I'm not going to keep it. We're all human and as such, we all have opinions. But there is a HUGE difference between an opinion and judging someone.

Reply
avatar