Moving On...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 5 Comments A+ a-

We've been inundated with baby news left and right. Shamree and Josh, my sister's in-laws, found out they're expecting a girl in November and everyone is so thrilled for them. It appears that Christine and Caleb are going to have two nieces to spoil now; how fun! We came home to the wonderful, exciting news that our friends Pete and Rebecca are expecting their first child approximately two weeks after our due date. We are SO happy for them and we all chuckle a bit at God's timing, they're getting ready to become missionaries in India and should be leaving sometime in the next six months. We know that God will place His protection over them and this pregnancy. And last, but certainly not least, we get to announce the birth of three new babies within the past few weeks.
Taeya Belle was born on Saturday, June 24th at 12:25pm to proud parents, Michelle and Josh. She weighed in at 7 lbs, 6 oz, and was 20 inches long. My sisters have already been to visit her and say that she is one of the prettiest babies they've ever seen.
Annelise Sierra was born on Wednesday, July 5th at 6:16am to proud parents, John and Lorena. She weighed in at 7 lbs, 9 oz, and was 20 inches long. She is beautiful!
Noah Thomas was born on Monday, July 12th at 9:13pm to proud parents, Jeff and Colette. He weighed in at 7 lbs, 2 oz, and was also 20 inches long. Devyn cannot wait to meet her newest cousin. Congratulations to all!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
Overwhelmed!
AUTHOR
10:26 AM delete

Oh I just love baby pictures! I need to post the most recent one of my niece!

Reply
avatar
Wendy
AUTHOR
12:32 PM delete

How sweet! We have a new neice or nephew due next week and I can't wait!

Reply
avatar
4:57 PM delete

They are so cute!! I want another one!! I love the names, too! I'm always on the lookout for cute and/or unusual names!
Blessings!

Reply
avatar
Tammy
AUTHOR
7:37 PM delete

They are all adorable! :D

Reply
avatar
Court
AUTHOR
3:41 PM delete

You have 3 new babies?? WOW!

Reply
avatar