Photo Vignettes

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 6 Comments A+ a-

Daddy and Devyn enjoying a meal together; it warms a wife's heart to see such care and enjoyment in the simple pleasure of feeding our daughter.

Enjoying a summer evening on the back lawn; refusing to come back inside.

A fun moment playing outside in the grass. She's becoming such a big girl and I'm so partial to the gap between her teeth.

And last, but certainly not least, Joy from Joy in the Journey, named my blog Blog of the Week. It was definitely a surprise but such a honor. Thank you Joy! She has an amazing blog herself, definitely check her out if you get a chance.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
Susan
AUTHOR
8:16 AM delete

How adorable! I love pictures. :)

Reply
avatar
Mrs Blythe
AUTHOR
9:54 AM delete

These are just the cutest pictures. How beautiful. What a blessed Mummy. :o)

Reply
avatar
Mary
AUTHOR
1:44 PM delete

Okay, have I lost my mind or is it really Friday where you're at? Your date on the post says "Friday" and I know it's Tuesday. Am I crazy?1?!?!?!?

Those are beautiful pics! Make me all warm and fuzzy inside!

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
5:39 PM delete

What an honor Jenn! I always love reading your blog posts too. And these recent pictures are great, I agree, that tooth gap is precious!
Love, Sarah

Reply
avatar
Overwhelmed!
AUTHOR
10:49 AM delete

She is such a darned cutie! I love her curly hair and the cute gap in her teeth!

Congrats on being named Blog of the Week by Joy.

Reply
avatar
6:25 PM delete

What a cutie pie! My kids' baby teeth were/are all crowded - the paycheck goes directly to the orthodontist. Spaces are from God.

Congrats on Joy's award! You have a good thing going here. I'm glad I get to enjoy it!

Reply
avatar