I've Been Tagged

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 5 Comments A+ a-

Katherine tagged me for this little meme.

What is your favorite word?
Hmmmm... This is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. My favorite word would have to be summer, just because of all of the connotations that are associated with that word; vacation, swimming, beaches, ice cream, etc.

What is your least favorite word?
I would have to say that my least favorite word is God used in the wrong context. I could literally not think twice about hearing curse words but the minute the word God is used as a swear word, my head snaps and I find myself glaring at the culprit.

What turns you on spiritually, emotionally, creatively?
Spiritually... Worship, I just LOVE worship. The right music, the right words and I feel I'm at the feet of God. Worship is just beautiful to me
Emotionally... I am such a people-person. I enjoy fellowship with other moms, Christians, couples, etc. There is nothing better than connecting with someone and talking for hours.
Creatively... Writing; ever since I was a young girl, I could lose myself in the stories I created. Becoming a mother has definitely become a source of inspiration in my life.

What turns you off?
Spiritually... This is just in reference to me, right? I, personally, cannot get into the intellectual, academic discussions; it just doesn't float my boat to sit there and try to decipher what Revelations is really saying. I do, however, enjoy a great bible study (Beth Moore, anyone?).
Emotionally... I would have to agree with Katherine, phoniness and/or shallowness. I especially hate it when I catch myself doing it.
Creatively... Spreadsheets will turn off all creativity juices faster than anything!

What is your favorite curse word?
Hmmmm... Does Dagnamit count?

What sound or noises do you love to hear?
I can't decide between two things. Either the sounds of crickets chirping at dusk or the sounds of a good summer rainstorm against window panes. But my all-time favorite sound is hearing my daughter's hysterical giggles from the other room. Oh so sweet!

What noise do you hate?
The alarm clock, ugh!

What profession other than your own would you like to try?
I would love to get paid to write, how awesome would that be?! I'd also like to try my hand at teaching high school history, that would be fun!

What profession would you not like to do?
Anything involving numbers, databases, spreadsheets, or the like, I'm just more creative than I am analytical.

I'd like to tag Jessica, Dana, and Sarah for this brain teaser!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
Susan
AUTHOR
9:29 AM delete

This was fun to read! I'd love to be paid to write as well! :)

Reply
avatar
Overwhelmed!
AUTHOR
10:46 AM delete

I did this meme a while back too. It was fun reading your responses.

Reply
avatar
Jess
AUTHOR
12:41 PM delete

DOH! I was enjoying reading your responses, then I saw that you tagged me. Pay back for the book tag??

Reply
avatar
6:22 PM delete

Loved your answers!

Yes, how could I forget the alarm clock?? I am afraid if I got paid to write I would get writer's block deluxe. I'd have to trick myself somehow into thinking it was just for the sheer pleasure of it.

Thanks for playing!

Reply
avatar
Jess
AUTHOR
6:38 PM delete

All right.. all right... arm's twisted & mine's up. Love u!!

Reply
avatar