Congratulations!

Friday, June 09, 2006 2 Comments A+ a-

Wow! It's been a couple of weeks of wonderful, congratulatory news! First of all, congratulations to Ryan and Kristin who found out that they're adding a second child to their family a couple of weeks ago. We are so happy for you guys and look forward to seeing Ty as a big brother. Secondly, congratulations to Jen and Martin who are making their daughter, Peityn, a big sister! What exciting news after such a long journey. And lastly, congraulations to Katie and Jeff on the news of their pregnancy; they will be adding a third child to their family. All of these families will be in our thoughts as we pray for a healthy pregnancy for each of you. With all of the good news and recent announcements, I think its time for another baby roll-call.

June
Michelle and Josh - Expecting a girl.
Lorena and John - Expecting a girl.

July
Colette and Jeff - Expecting a boy.

August
Sarah and Travis - Expecting a girl.

September
Ben and Kara - Expecting a girl.

November
Josh and Shamree - Expecting a surprise.

January
Cassie and Jeremy - Expecting a surprise.
Katie and Jeff - Expecting a surprise.
Kristin and Ryan - Expecting a surprise.

February
Jen and Martin - Expecting a surprise.
We're expecting a surprise.

Something seems to be in the water of the blogosphere too. Check out all of these fellow bloggers that are also expecting little bundles of joy. Isn't it amazing?! I think I caught everyone, if I left you off, I promise that it wasn't intentional. Send me a note and I'd love to add you to the list.

KDubs - Reflections From a Not-So-Ordinary Mom
Mary - He Sets My Life to Music
Dana - Experiments in Madness
Overwhelmed - Overwhelmed with Joy is waiting to be placed for adoption.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Mary
AUTHOR
8:58 AM delete

I guess we're all trying to do our part to "be fruitful and multiply!"

Great post and I love knowing everyone that is expecting! Makes a great buddy system!

Reply
avatar
Sprittibee
AUTHOR
7:18 PM delete

I love your design and your daughter is about the prettiest little gal I've seen (aside from mine!). :)

Reply
avatar