This week's Love Talk Starter is:

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 4 Comments A+ a-

This week's Love Talk Starter is:

"What is one specific area in your life that would like your partner to notice more? In other words, where could use a little more affirmation?"

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Jess
AUTHOR
6:08 PM delete

Ok, so this is too um, personal to put on the WWW but its a GREAT love talk starter for me n DaHub. Maybe you n me can chat this one over a mug o' chai someday.

Reply
avatar
Jennifer
AUTHOR
6:13 PM delete

Personally, I would love for Jon to acknowledge that being a working mom is really, really hard for me. I feel like there's always an area in my life that is sacrificing for the others; mainly my daughter. I would just like Jon to mention once in a while that he knows this hard for me; that I'm doing a good job; and let me cry once in a while. (Someday, soon, I hope this won't be an issue.)

Reply
avatar
Jennifer
AUTHOR
10:18 AM delete

I was talking to Jon this morning about this week's Love Talk Starter and asked him what his response would be. Of course, it's unmentionable on the www (as Jess previously stated) but just goes to show that we all have things to work on. =) Marriage is an ever-evolving relationship!

Reply
avatar
Jess
AUTHOR
5:39 PM delete

You can cry to me, mama! I can't imagine how hard it must be to leave her every morning! I'm so sorry!

Reply
avatar