Things that make you go... huh?

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 4 Comments A+ a-

There are some things that I just can't make up, even if I wanted to, and this was one of those times. I spent Friday night packing up Devyn's room and I had just moved some boxes out to the garage. When I came back into the nursery, I found this...

She had crawled between the 2nd and 3rd shelves on her changing table to read her books. I ran to grab the camera, called Jon to come take a look, and broke out in laughter, while she was oblivious to it all. This girl just cracks me up!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
12:44 PM delete

What a sweetie pie! We miss her so very much...her sweet smile, her precious ways.
I hope we can see you guys soon.
Hugs and Kisses from
Cole, Christiana & Callen

Reply
avatar
Overwhelmed!
AUTHOR
1:48 PM delete

How cute is that! She's a doll. Snuggle Bug does crazy funny, things like this from time to time and I love it. :)

Reply
avatar
Dana
AUTHOR
9:25 PM delete

haha, i can't wait for moments like this!! granted, i need to get preggers first--but all in good time! :)

((thanks for the encouragement on my site, i appreciate it!))

Reply
avatar
Jill Davis
AUTHOR
8:08 AM delete

I can't believe how big she is getting! What a cutie! I am with Dana when I say that I can't wait!!

Reply
avatar