Jeremiah and Sara's Wedding

Monday, May 01, 2006 1 Comments A+ a-

** I cannot take credit for these photos; these were taken by the bride and groom's photographer and they have graciously shared them with me. Thanks!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

1 comments:

Write comments
Jess
AUTHOR
5:41 PM delete

I give major major major kudos to you for taking Miss Devyn. So many parents these days would just farm their babes out to childcare to miss out on life's huge happy moments. YEAH, Attached Mommy!

Reply
avatar