Happy Mother's Day

Sunday, May 14, 2006 3 Comments A+ a-

Isn't this what Mother's Day is all about? Watching generations come together to celebrate the important women in their lives? I want to wish all of the incredible women I know: Moms, Grandmothers, Aunts, and Moms-To-Be an incredible and loving Mother's Day!

And to my beautiful daughter, Devyn Paige, thank you for all of the wonderful blessings you've brought to my life. You move me beyond words and I'm so thrilled and thankful to be called your mommy!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Dana
AUTHOR
8:58 AM delete

what a priceless picture...

Reply
avatar
monica
AUTHOR
7:42 PM delete

Oh my. You're going to make this preggo girl cry!

Reply
avatar
Overwhelmed!
AUTHOR
1:47 PM delete

What a great family picture! Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Reply
avatar