The Evolution of Dancing

Friday, May 12, 2006 2 Comments A+ a-

This is great way to start off your Friday morning! Absolutely hilarious!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Susie
AUTHOR
2:07 PM delete

That's one of the most awesome things I've seen in a long time! Thanks for sharing! :)

Reply
avatar
Jess
AUTHOR
6:12 PM delete

AAWWWW!!! You found it! I've been trying to uploadthis one, but I just learned I need a plug-in... workin' on it. Anyways, yes, this is the best vid E-V-E-R!!! We've watched it like 5 times & can't stop laughing.

Reply
avatar