"Here Comes the Bride..."

Monday, May 01, 2006 3 Comments A+ a-

No one in particular is getting married; I'm just reflecting on the fact that wedding season is almost upon us. My husband often complains that if he'd known how many weddings I would drag him to, he might have rethought this whole "marriage" thing. =) It never seems to fail; May hits (or in the case of this year, April) and the wedding invites start rolling in. We've been to two different weddings in the past two weeks! And I'm not taking the blame for these, these were from Jon's good friends from high school. We had a blast at each wedding and have posted some photos to share our experiences.

Devyn and I getting "jiggy" with it.

Jon and I posing for the camera; we enjoyed our glasses of wine AND we got to dance to "our" song for the first time since our wedding!

Jon and his old high school friends, Justin and Trevor. It was great to see them again!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Susie
AUTHOR
9:08 AM delete

Those pictures are great! Looks like y'all had a wonderful time. :)

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
8:23 AM delete

What's "your" song with Jon?

Reply
avatar
Jennifer
AUTHOR
10:07 AM delete

Our song is "I Do (Cherish You)" by Mark Wills. It became our song almost 9 years ago!

Reply
avatar