Wednesday, April 19, 2006 3 Comments A+ a-

This week's "Love Talk Starter" question is:

"Name two specific ways your spouse has made you a better person in the past 12 months."

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Jess
AUTHOR
2:35 PM delete

Two, eh? um...er....uh.... I can't necessarily say in the "past 12 months", but he's always putting way more confidence in me than I do for myself. But, um, I think we need to go work on this answer.

Reply
avatar
Jennifer
AUTHOR
12:54 PM delete

1. Jon is really good about holding me accountable. I tend to have a really bad problem with gossip (ick, I know) and he's doing a wonderful job of keeping me on track.

2. I love that Jon is such a patient man. He nevers tries to rush me and is very patient with my mood swings (most of the time).

Reply
avatar
Jess
AUTHOR
7:47 AM delete

Yah, me too... what she said! {{wink}} Jon is so great! Always did luv that guy!

Reply
avatar