Monday, April 24, 2006 5 Comments A+ a-

This is just an entry with random photos and events. There is no sense to the madness; just a quick glimpse into our weekend and today's events.

My cousin, Justin (JP), has been visiting our family from out-of-state for the past week. Devyn took to him immediately and they also shared a wonderful nap together. It has been great to have him here!

Devyn and I went to my cousin's school today to have lunch with Abby and her 5th grade friends. Devyn had a great time with the big kids and they all thought she was adorable. (See, Abby, I avoided the "C" word. Shhh, the word is c-u-t-e.)

My friend, Cassie, and I took the kids swimming this morning. Devyn had a great time with Addison, Isaac, and Cameron. Devyn wasn't at all afraid of the water and waded in as deep as she could. What a little fish I have!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
Jess
AUTHOR
5:29 PM delete

I love madness. Bring it on! It is what consumes my life.

Reply
avatar
Dana
AUTHOR
7:52 PM delete

love your new site--almost as much as i love reading the blogs ;-)

Reply
avatar
Jill Davis
AUTHOR
3:53 PM delete

Jenn - I really like your new design! Very stylish! I really appreciate that you look at my blog to see what is going on with Jeremy and I! You are such a great friend! We have to get together sometime. Do you have anytime open this weekend? The only other weekend that will work for me is the end of May. Let me know! Love ya tons!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
4:18 PM delete

Excellent website Jenn............Everything is done so that your eyes want to go from part of the page to the next. I like how you have comments under the pictures too.
Aunt Bernadette

Reply
avatar
Aunt Debbie
AUTHOR
4:54 PM delete

Hi Jenn- Abby got to see this before heading out to school this morning. It brought some big smiles to her face. Thank you for sharing it.

Reply
avatar