Wednesday, April 05, 2006 9 Comments A+ a-

Our blond-hair, blue-eyed Baby Girl!
Here is proof that our daughter is no longer a baby; she’s turning into a little girl before our eyes! I love this photo because I can see a hint of what she’s going to look like in the years to come. Jon and I got a bit nostalgic last night as we were packing away her 12-month clothes; I actually cried. While each new stage brings fresh joy; it’s hard to let go of our baby girl. *Sigh* Where does the time go?!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

9 comments

Write comments
Sarah
AUTHOR
3:09 PM delete

Oh my goodness, she looks so much like Jon in this picture! And is that strawberry blond hair and eyebrows I see? Genetics are amazing. You have a beautiful daughter; she is really growing up!

Reply
avatar
Brian
AUTHOR
3:10 PM delete

This is true, they do grow fast. Devyn keeps getting cuter and cuter. Thanks for the pic.

Reply
avatar
Grandpa Dave
AUTHOR
3:10 PM delete

That is a great photo! And you don't have to look very close to see SANCHEZ all over it.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
4:55 PM delete

What a cute little girl! I love that curly hair!

Reply
avatar
"Grandma" Sue
AUTHOR
10:11 AM delete

Thanks for sharing! I just checked out some of her other photos. I love the one of Devyn sitting on the step in her pink coat; what a face!

Reply
avatar
Great-Grandpa Bob
AUTHOR
10:13 AM delete

Thanks for posting the photos - I finally had some time to look at them. It's fun seeing the expanding family. I especially liked the one with two granddaughters and my great-granddaughter.

As you said, Devyn is really growing, isn't she?! Its hard to imagine Alivia at that age but I guess that day will be here all too soon, won't it? Thanks again for the photos.

Reply
avatar
Auntie Deb
AUTHOR
12:27 PM delete

Yes, every bit of an angel in this picture, and certainly one to watch. But, are times changing?? Think I heard her talking back to Grandma yesterday. :)

Reply
avatar
Uncle Don
AUTHOR
7:27 AM delete

She'll ALWAYS be your baby girl, no matter what age.

Reply
avatar
Auntie Chris
AUTHOR
9:15 PM delete

I know I'm bias, but she is SO beautiful! I just love the person she is becoming. You're so lucky to have such a happy and fun baby.

Reply
avatar