Sunday, April 23, 2006 3 Comments A+ a-

I am so excited! I got an early Mother's Day present from Jon and Devyn Paige, which was a brand-new design. Susie, from A Little Luxury, did an incredible job of redesigning my blog and I couldn't be happier. I found her through Jon's cousin, Jessica, and I am so happy I did. Thank you, Susie, the blog looks gorgeous. And thank you, Jon and Devyn, for giving me something that means so much to me.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Jess
AUTHOR
6:28 PM delete

Absolutely gorgeous! I love every little detail she did & the colors are divine!!! Its so you!!!

Reply
avatar
Julie
AUTHOR
4:55 PM delete

It's awesome!!! Very fun. You deserve a layout as unique and fun as your gift for writing. And you are too sweet for listing the posseltfamily blog as one of your favorite sites. :)

Reply
avatar
Kara
AUTHOR
4:56 PM delete

What a wonderful Mother's Day gift; how sweet!!! Your new page looks incredible---I love it!! Just wanted to let you know how great it looks.

Reply
avatar