Wednesday, March 29, 2006 2 Comments A+ a-

Jon and I have been in a couples bible study with other young couples from church since January. Our pastor and his wife are leading it and it has been a wonderful way to connect with other young couples and share both the joys and struggles that marriages are facing today. Last week Pastor Murphy and his wife gave each couple a copy of a book entitled, "Love Talk Starters - 275 Questions to Get Your Conversations Going" by Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott. It is a fascinating book of questions and I thought I'd start a weekly question entry. Its just for fun but if it allows you and your partner to start thinking beyond the daily chit-chat, so much the better!

This week's "Love Talk Starter" question is:

"If your spouse were a professor of marriage, which of his or her "lectures" would be most popular?"

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Jess
AUTHOR
2:05 PM delete

"Happy Wife... Happy Life"

Reply
avatar
Jennifer
AUTHOR
12:59 PM delete

I had the hardest time with this question but I think I found a title.
"Before vs. After Baby Romance"

Reply
avatar