Wednesday, March 08, 2006 1 Comments A+ a-

I received a notice over the weekend from the Colorado Department of Agriculture. The notice advised me that they had received information that I was selling puppies about six weeks of age without an appropriate license and am facing huge fines and penalties. Hmmmm… We have two male dogs that are both neutered; I think it’s pretty unlikely that we have puppies in our house.

I called the investigator on Monday to let her know that this information was wrong and would she be so kind as to give me the name of the tipster. I was informed that it was an anonymous caller but that based on the facts I gave them, they would consider the case closed. All in all, it was an interesting experience.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

1 comments:

Write comments
Jess
AUTHOR
12:24 PM delete

sweet babes! we need to get Penny & them together for a playdate! Oh, yah, and the kids, too :)!

Reply
avatar