Monday, March 06, 2006 2 Comments A+ a-

I love my friends! I do not know what I'd do without my girlfriends. My friend, Marianne, and I have been best friends since our freshman year in high school. (Oh lord, that's over 10 years ago!) When we graduated, she "abandoned" me for Utah and has stayed there ever since. This morning I got the following message on my computer screen.

From: Marianne
To: Jenn
Subject: OPEN THIS NOW JENN!!!:)
Message:
Jennifer Lynn!!
Open this one up ASAP and I'll get back to you on it!! I LOVE YOU!!
Mar:)


There were two attachments. One was a photo of Marianne pointing to her ring finger and the other was a photo of her brand new engagement ring! I think she heard me screaming from Utah because not two seconds later, I got a phone call. Yes, Dennis had proposed over the weekend and they're now planning a June wedding!

Congratulations Marianne and Dennis! I'm so happy and thrilled for you! It's great to see two people so in love and about to embark on this crazy, fun, wonderful journey called marriage. I'm so honored to be part of this happy occasion. We love you!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Jess
AUTHOR
2:34 PM delete

Post the bling pic! :)

Reply
avatar
Jennifer
AUTHOR
3:26 PM delete

Because you asked...

Reply
avatar