Friday, March 03, 2006 1 Comments A+ a-

I have some really fun links in my sidebar and I just wanted to give some background to each site.

Tutto a Pezzi – This is the blog of Jon’s cousin, Jessica. She is the one that turned me on to blogging in the first place! She is an incredible woman and I find myself agreeing with her on so many issues. Her daughter, Sophia, is a charming little girl and Jessica’s stories involving motherhood and Sophia are hilarious!

Motherhood is NOT for Wimps – I do not know Elizabeth directly but I find her experiences with motherhood to be humorous or insightful, depending on her mood. I think she is an incredible writer and can evoke feelings shared by all mothers; definitely worth a read.

As the Lord Works – Sarah is a childhood friend of mine. Our mothers threw us together in 2nd grade and told us to be friends. We both fell in love with our high school sweethearts and our daughters are 4 months apart. She helps keep me grounded in life and centered on God. She and Travis are expecting their second child in August.


And Baby Makes 3 – We became friends with Derek and Julie through our church. They have one of the most amazing stories I’ve ever heard. They are true examples of faith and obedience to God! They just adopted their first son, Daniel David, and are finding themselves in the midst of brand-new parenthood.

The Greatest Journey – Jill and her husband, Jeremy, have been friends of mine for ages. Jeremy and I grew up together in my childhood church; a church that his father pastored. They recently discovered a miscarriage when Jill was eight weeks pregnant. I think she is an amazingly strong woman to be willing to share this experience online!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

1 comments:

Write comments
Jess
AUTHOR
12:08 PM delete

Oh, thanks for the sweet bio, hun! luv ya, mama!

Reply
avatar