Tuesday, February 07, 2006 2 Comments A+ a-

What was Devyn doing for the 20 minutes that no sound was coming from her or the room? Reading her books... yes!!!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Jess
AUTHOR
11:18 AM delete

I'm so jealous that you can leave her alone for 20 minutes!!! If Sophia is alone & quiet for that long, its the eerie silence that means she's up to no good.

Reply
avatar
Jennifer
AUTHOR
11:38 AM delete

Yes, we are lucky but she definitely has her moments! Like the time I couldn't find her and she'd unloaded all of her toys on the floor. Yeah...that was fun!

Reply
avatar