Wednesday, February 22, 2006 2 Comments A+ a-

Well, it appears that the vomit-fest wasn't quite done in the Glover house. Devyn and I arrived home around 6:30 last night and as I was trying to unlock the door, I had the sinking feeling that I wasn't going to make to the bathroom... I was right. Its nearly impossible to comfort a crying, scared child while retching into a garbage can but luckily Jon heard Devyn's cries and came running. I was laid up all night with a fever, chills, and the occasional trip to the porcelain god. I hate, hate, hate being sick.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Jill Davis
AUTHOR
1:18 PM delete

I am sorry to hear that you were sick. Are you feeling better? Do you know why you were sick? Is it the baby bug?

Reply
avatar
Jennifer
AUTHOR
1:21 PM delete

Nope, no baby bug! =) I just acquired the sickness from Devyn; who in turn got it from my parents and sisters; and now I've returned the favor to them. It's just the ever-revolving sickness!

Reply
avatar