Wednesday, February 08, 2006 2 Comments A+ a-

Proof that some women just shouldn't be allowed to become mothers. There's so much more I could say, but I'll leave it at that.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Jess
AUTHOR
6:33 PM delete

HOLY SNAP!!!!! Did you take this pic, or find it on the web? Either way, sometimes I think we should have to pass a test before being allowed to reproduce! (SOMEtimes)

Reply
avatar
Jess
AUTHOR
6:47 AM delete

DUH! Guess it would be helpful if I had linked thru "Proof" before I asked you about this pic. Knowing it's Britney Spears makes this pic TOTALLY believable. Ever heard the saying "the gene pool could use some bleach"?

Reply
avatar