Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1 Comments A+ a-

Jon's Upcoming Surgery
Jon has been living with a torn meniscus for almost two years now. He tore it jumping from one of his big trucks and has been avoiding surgery for various reasons. One of which is his intense fear of surgeries due to an almost-fatal accident, two shoulder surgeries, etc. But I, as a loving and concerned wife, took matters into my own hands and scheduled the much-needed surgery. (I was also getting sick of Jon being in intense pain and having near-collapses when the knee gave out.) If you think of it, please say a prayer on Thursday, February 16th as Jon heads into surgery. It is fairly routine and Jon should be in and out within a day. Please pray that his knee will heal without too much pain or physical therapy; that we'll have peace throughout the surgery; that God will guide the physician's hands; and that I'll have patience as I deal with Jon's recovery. (Do you think the doctor will care if I share some of the pain-killers? A wife can only take so much....) Thanks everyone!

Yes, the Glover men are attractive but my gorgeous husband is the one on the right!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

1 comments:

Write comments
Jess
AUTHOR
4:50 PM delete

Prayers, of course! Have you noticed that the Chaney men are all handsome? Good genes, eh? :)

Reply
avatar