Thursday, January 26, 2006 2 Comments A+ a-

Every year, my dad and I head to the Wyoming vs. CSU basketball game. It's my Christmas gift to Dad and I really enjoy the time with him; it's such a great date! However, Jon fell ill this week and was unable to watch Devyn; so she accompanied us to dinner and the game. Even though the Rams lost the "Border War" to the Cowboys and Devyn defected to the other side (she kept clapping at all the wrong times!), a great time was had by all!

Getting ready for our date night out!

Bath time in the Glover house! Check out the new video; Devyn loves her baths!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
10:19 AM delete

devyn had better watch out. if she wants to stay on good terms with grandpa, she can't be clapping at the wrong times.

Reply
avatar
Jennifer
AUTHOR
3:45 PM delete

Yes, Patrick, my dad wasn't too pleased when Devyn was cheering with the Wyoming fans. But the Cowboy fans on our right were downright tickled. Maybe next year she'll start cheering for the Rams like a good girl! =)

Reply
avatar