Thursday, January 19, 2006 2 Comments A+ a-

Devyn Paige loves climbing behind the steering wheel of my car. She'll play with the buttons on the dashboard and honk the horn. She is such a little bundle of mischief and personality!
One look at Devyn and everyone knows who she belongs to; a glimpse into the strong Chaney-Glover genes. "Daddy's Girl" is such an understatement!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Jess
AUTHOR
12:38 PM delete

Give yourself some credit, too, mama! She's got SO many of your looks,too! She's beautiful!

Reply
avatar
Jennifer
AUTHOR
10:22 AM delete

Thanks Jess! I look at her and see Jon, all Jon. But its nice to hear that others think she looks like me. She is full of mischief, that one!

Reply
avatar