Monday, December 12, 2005 0 Comments A+ a-

Dear Father,
I want to lift up the Lacy family to you today. I know that you hold baby Michael close to your heart and I know he is more precious to you than we could ever imagine. I trust in your plan for his life. But God, I am pleading with you from a mother's heart and with hope that this little boy will be healed. I pray that you will give the doctors wisdom in working on Michael. I pray that the Lacy family will feel your peace and your presence during these next few days. But most of all, God, I ask that Michael will feel the outpouring of love, hope, and prayer going out to him and for him. We place this baby into your hands and into your will.
Amen

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.