Wednesday, November 02, 2005 1 Comments A+ a-

Big New, Big News
Last night, Devyn walked for the first time!

Jon and I were playing with her in the nursery and Jon decided to help Devyn stand without support. In the past, whenever Miss Devyn stood, she'd try to take some steps but would always fall. Not last night! She took one step, and didn't fall; she took another step, and didn't fall; and then she took one final step before falling into my arms! Wow! We're so grateful that the first time happened when we were both home and we were able to witness it. I had no idea that watching milestones like this, could make a mommy's heart so proud.

Devyn Paige caught in the act!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

1 comments:

Write comments
Jess
AUTHOR
2:39 PM delete

Such exciting times! Now is when we found out what REALLY needed to be Sophia-proofed. Its a whole new world! We regret not video-taping Sophia's first few days of bumblin' around, though.

Reply
avatar