Saturday, October 15, 2005 0 Comments A+ a-

"Annual Fishing Trip"
Every year Jon, his brother, Josh, and his dad, Dave, head up into the mountains in October for 3-day fishing trip. I don't understand how they can drag fishing into three days but I guess that's why they're the fishermen and why I choose to stay home with Devyn and a good book. Any way, this allows some wonderful time for manly bonding and Jon looks forward to these trips so much. They went last weekend and had a great time traveling from lake to lake. (Don't ask me which lakes they went to, I tend to tune out after they list the first two lakes.) But I thought I'd share the successes from their getaway!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.